Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Super slipping fall-apart erosion.

all the roots exposed.

An escalator waiting to start

This is a mess.

i can't wait to pack all this dirt back together.

In a night dream. In a total freak out. sweaty.

Separated. a death apart.

I couldn’t stand it.

I want the pony and the ending.

I want the sunset.

I want the wedding.

And you’re scared, and you’re tired, and you’re up all night.

Is it fair, is it smart, is it loathsome, is it right?



I nuzzle into your hoody pocket and see the honey colored light.

Your shirt is so yellow, so bright.

I want to run like a rabbit from a wolf.

How many times do I have to discuss the sum of my deeds?

It's my virginal, chaste face.

It's a flower amongst weeds.



If I had broken the ice with the truth

I wouldn’t be fishing for so much help.

Help.

It's got to be down there somewhere.

Alaska doesn't get snow as pure as this truth.

i love you.

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

Hey, you over there, yeah, you with all the feelings.

(I like this.)